Selcon fish food vitamin addictive enhancer – 60ml
SELCON CONCENTRATE INGREDIENTS
- Selco Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids; Marine lipids – 200 mg/g
- Stabilized Vitamin C – 200 mg
- Vitamine B12 Cyanocobalamin – 240 mcg
Instruction For Use
your current existing filters may continue to run without switching it off.
Shake well before using .
For enrichment of dry or frozen foods
- 1. Soak freeze-dried or frozen foods with .5 mL of Selcon in a plastic cup.
- 2. Fill cup with a small amount of water to make contents easier to pour.
- NOTE: Water will cloud temporarily – benefiting all filter-feeding invertebrates.
For enrichement of live food
- Feed 1.0 mL of Selcon to a portion of live brine shrimp.
- Aerate heavily to increase nutritional value.
- NOTE: Wait 12 hours before releasing shrimp into tank.
For corals, invertebrates
- 1. For invertebrates, add at the rate of .5 mL of Selcon Concentrate per 50 gallons of aquarium water.
- NOTE: Use less if water does not clear overnight.